Wednesday 7 May 2008

A Funny Day haha XD

today dear didnt go school,
but even dear was tired
dear still jian.chi want woke up for accompany dar...
dar had a wen.xing de morning today arh ^^
when examing dar felt everythgs was smooth,
haha...
like can answer all 90% question arh!!
today fren ask dar why suddenly so hard working oh,
haha...
dear know dar how answer ma?
dar answer them coz my deardear changed me !!
they so suprise and said ai.qin.zhen.wei.da oh !!
haha...thier faces so funny arhXD
opppsss....
sorry arh dear...
dar cant beside dear when thunder arh...
actually today was a storm day,
and my dear scare thunder arh...
so pity her...a
lone at home face the thunder...
HATE STORM DAY!!! >_< haha... today dar not guai no eat vege , coz mom cook lady finger !!! Dar NO DARE EAT coz it looks like so er.xing... hahahaha.... after dinner dear sent dar a msg, -nw juz wan tel u...tat monday,i xcident...i carsg van...u don wory,bye...dar my ex send me- when dar saw this msg dar was sad.... actually dar is full of jealous but dar try to act gentelman and reply -Dear go ask his condition bah- but dear reply -Dar i want you only- dear you know dar was so touch ma... dar so scare you go back with him... after tat dear sad awhile but tried to lie dar dear no sad coz dear dun wan dar heart pain... dear actually no nid hide ur emotion infront dar de... dar wan share with dear no matter sad or wat arh... next time cannot le hor ^^ hmm...now my happy dear dear returned lu~~~ haha i so love my happy deardear hope she can everydays happy arh hahahahahaha XD

dardar..when c ur blog so touch oo..even tear oso fall down..sory sdar..me break my promise..promise dar will nt msg wif ex anymore de..bt suddenly he msg me..reali sory a..dar cant heart pain anymore le a..dear love u so much oo

1 comment:

Ryan and Ting said...

dardar..
when c ur blog so touch oo..
even tear oso fall down..
sory sdar..
me break my promise..
promise dar will nt msg wif ex anymore de..
bt suddenly he msg me..
reali sory a..
dar cant heart pain anymore le a..
dear love u so much oo