Tuesday 6 May 2008

hehe..love dardar


dar dar thx oo..yst dear very hapi o..feel very xing fu when 2gether wif dar dar..actually when on the way wan go meet wif dardar, so nervous oo..XD..dar thx oo give me the bear bear..so cute oo..so lik dar dar wear black black de cloth..haha dar u think wrong ma..nt 1st present ma is the 2nd ma..dar forgot d ya the ''ai xin shui'' ma..my dardar so k abt me 1 oo..he always keep ask me drink water oo..n my dar can ''wei le'' me ''xi shen''dulu dar nt eat vege 1 oo..bt cuz of me he everyday gt eat alot oo..mum oso say him change alot..XD so love him ma..he so sayang me oo..every morning will wake up me even he nt school bt oso will wake up early in the morning for wake up me oo..even everytimes we msg me aslp or late reply he oso ewill nt angry me 1 oo..he reali so love me ma..me 2 very love him..dar i love u oo..

Hehe...
Dear dar touch oh...
haha care dear is dar de job ba....and if not care dear then wan care who arh hahahahaha XD
dear also really love me ma....haha dear i love you too

1 comment:

carla said...

awwww.so sweeeeettt!:D
gonna linked you guys.
hahahaa.
wish you guys last forever ya:)